- Special skills / qualifications
- A.Dip Env Sc., M.Res. Sc. (Research), Trade (Lithographic Camera Operator); Publications: research papers, popular articles, tourist book, photos – National Geographic, BBC Wildlife, Newsweek, Bulletin, Wilderness Society etc.
Other abilities: collecting too many cameras and lenses.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Graphic Arts apprenticeship, freelance photojournalism, Tech. Officer (Wildlife Ecology), NPWS (NSW), Catchment Co-ordinator, QLD. DNR, Environmental Consultancy, QFRA firefighter, head tour guide, N.T. and QLD., freelance conservation photography.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Rufous Owl.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Cascades in Curramore.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Albert’s lyrebird.
White-winged wood duck.
Paradise Parrot (not yet).
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Pink-headed duck habitat in Manipur/Burma, migrant shorebird breeding habitat in Siberia/Kamchatka, anywhere were my photos might help save wildlife.
- Other interesting stuff
- Studied 4 years for a trade that’s now been replaced by the click of a mouse button in Photoshop.