- Sanctuary Manager- Mt Gibson
- Special skills / qualifications
- BSc- Conservation Biology and Biological Sciences; Masters in Applied Science- Wildlife Health and Population Management.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Senior Wildlife Ranger, NT Parks and Wildlife; and Pest Management Officer, Arid Recovery SA.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Watching the sunset over the old growth mallee trees here at Yookamurra.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Hard to pick but probably Gorillas in Rwanda, Leopards in Serengeti and Orangutans in Borneo.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Back to Africa, maybe Madagascar, Amazon and to see more of Australia.
- Other interesting stuff
- I've caught crocs, snakes, roos and koalas - all the 'iconic' species; but my real area of interest is dealing with the threats to wildlife, like pest management.
I love cooking, when I get the time!