- Events & Communications Officer
- Special skills / qualifications
- B. Sc. Hons
My honours project, in collaboration with AWC, was about the role of fire in the ecology of the Black Grasswren at Artesian Range.
- What did you do before AWC?
- While I was at uni in Canberra, I worked at CSIRO Discovery, showing school groups around. I also volunteered in Papua New Guinea with the Tenkile Conservation Alliance in 2012, walking between villages to interview people about wildlife and hunting.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Karns Creek, Pungalina
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Long-beaked Echidna, Dingiso, Thylacine
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- 1. Mount Roraima
- Other interesting stuff
- I grew up in the Blue Mountains, and my family cared for an orphaned wombat, named ‘Bugger’. When he’d grown to full size, he chewed a hole in our front door. He was released back into the wild soon afterwards.