- Special skills / qualifications
- bachelor Animal Science.
Hons in applied sciences.
- What did you do before AWC?
- I was working for NSW National Parks and Wildlife service and as a freelance ecologist working on short contracts.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Trumpet Manucode.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Grass-wren gully in the Artesian Range.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I’ve seen a spectral tarsier (smallest primate in the world) in the wild in northern Sulawesi , but I’d really love to see a Flying frog and go swimming with Whales one day.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Too many Places to choose from!
The current favourites are Antarctica, the Fiordlands in Patagonia and the Amazon Rainforest and Madagascar and Borneo! I guess that’s five but it’s too hard to pick favourites.
- Other interesting stuff